Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Read the News Today.

Oh boy.

On Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace, formerly known as The Notorious B.I.G, asked Delaware Senator Joseph Biden how “a Northeast liberal like (him) would stand in the South if (he) were running against Southerners like Mark Warner and John Edwards.

Biden’s response?




“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state. My state is a border state. My state has the eighth-largest black population in the country. My state is anything but a Northeast liberal state.”

A small article about this was printed in Tuesday’s edition of Delaware’s News Journal with the headline “Biden’s ability to court South questioned,” which, I’m pretty sure, is not the crux of the story.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger irving longface said...

oh man! i'm finally gonna be able to brag like all my friends down here do! good looking out biden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home