Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Steve Nash - Gassed

Some of you may already have read this on Deadspin. If so, see your Bonus Post below. As for the rest of you, please enjoy Steve Nash's post-game interview with ESPN's Michelle Tafoya.

Tafoya:
Steve Nash shot 2 of 11 in the first half. You said to me at halftime you were sloppy. Came out and shot about 7 of 10 in the second half. What changed?

Nash: I dunno. I just kind of got my rhythm going. I felt good in the first half. Maybe, uh, it's the diarrhea. I was in the bathroom most of warm ups.

Tafoya:
Were you really?

Nash:
Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't say that on TV. It's brunch in Hawaii, isn't it? Gotta keep that to myself.


Tafoya: No, we appreciate your candidness.

This is why we watch.

2 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger j a k e said...

I think that just gave him his 3rd MVP.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger SMangat said...

"Tafoya: Were you really?"

brilliant stuff, Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home